Entry #4 Left Twix or Right Twix

 


    Oh Twix! When naming a favorite candy most people will not mention a Twix. There is so much to it though. From its hard crust inside, twisty caramel to its milk chocolate coating on the outside. This candy is so good, it is finger licking good. Im sorry, thats KFC's slogan. Twix should really create one... WAIT THEY DO! Try both. Pick a side.

    If it's your first time having a Twix you might not think much apart at first. However, they both taste completely different, it is all about the fine taste. They are made differently and have a different taste, if you do not agree CLICK HERE to leave the blog... I hope you didn’t fall for that.

    According to Askanydifference.com, "Left Twix is enrobed in chocolate with drizzled caramel and a crunchy cookie inside that makes it more crunchy and sweet, whereas Right Twix is cloaked in chocolate with cascaded caramel and a crispy cookie inside that makes it more sweet and crunchy.



    In my opinion the Left Twix is much better than the Right Twix. The Left Twix is like the Cardinals this season, UNDEFEATED! Make sure to support the Left Twix on the Twix Poll. Help take down all Right Twixers






Comments

  1. I found the humor in this post quite funny and I loved how you compared Left Twix to the Cardinals. I've never tried a Twix before, but I'll probably think about it next time I head to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes another Left Twix Stan. I too agree that the Left Twix is the superior side. Really enjoyed reading your post I found it very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was such a funny blog, I really enjoyed it! Unfortunately, I can’t taste the difference between the left and right side :( hopefully one day I will!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #10 Is Apple Scamming Us All?

Entry #3 The Big Bang

Entry #1 Exploring Blogger