Entry #1 Exploring Blogger

     Afternoon my Minions, today I discovered this new blog that was interesting yet peculiar. Before you hear my word let me explain my opinions on blogs. They are an underrated form of communication in which an author can express their own ideas through. The idea at first was questionable because not too many individuals do blogs. When was the last time you heard of a Blog in the past month? EXACTLY. Credit should be given out to these publishers and more people should definitely create a blog, its like a mini Twitter. 

CupofJo.com

    The reason why I started to enjoy blogs is because of blogs like CupofJo. As soon as I opened this blog I was greeted by this picture shown above and this nice forest green and white theme. Also a likable thing would be the links here and links there. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, as well as high quality pictures. My only complaint would be that blue letter sidebar on the right of every page. They are links within other posts she has but they look more like ads instead of post links.

    After reading her 10 Things I Did On My Weekend Alone page I realized that this blog is intended for either family members or herself in which she wants to create an online diary. She makes an actual list of what she did for example she went on a walk and listened to rewatchable podcasts. Not only that but for people who are interested in personal blogs. This is definitely my cup of tea or should I say CupofJo.

    In the end this is a well organized blog that has everything you need to get to know the author. From style, design, food and even dating. I could not help myself to go through the dating tips. I even gained knowledge from it, note to self "always bring your love chocolate." And the format is produced just as well because everything is straight forward. The theme matches her context perfectly. Another perfect thing would be her best recipes because that Chicken Tapenade looks delicious. Overall this blog is executed well.

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #10 Is Apple Scamming Us All?

Entry #3 The Big Bang