The Person On The Other Side


    
    Afternoon, my name is Andres Diaz. I'm from Oaxaca, Mexico and moved to the United States when I was 5. At a young age my main interest was soccer, the world's sport. Yes, of course I enjoy other sports such as basketball, in fact my father is basketball fanatic himself. However, soccer is such a satisfying sport in my opinion, there is always something to learn on and off the ball. My biggest inspiration is Lionel Messi who is the best player to ever live. Don’t believe me, take a look for yourself, Messi The Best Ever.

       During my spare time I enjoy a good tune. Depending on the weather my music taste changes but most of the time it is Bachata with artist like Prince Royce and Romeo Santos, My Bachata Playlist. Growing up in a Mexican household english was not a very popular language. By the time I was in 5th grade I was still finishing lectures on Rosetta Stone. Apart form Music and Soccer I do not have many Hobbies. I do work as a Landscaper with my father's company to secure funds for my car.



    I almost forgot about the holy grail of my accomplishments. On February of 2020, I bought the car I wanted since it was released, A 2013 Mustang GT. This car is an absolute beauty producing 420 WHP and 390 Lb-Ft of torque with an acceleration of 0-60MPH in 4.3 seconds. This brings me on to my biggest pet peeve. Since my car is a gloss black color, it is a fingerprint magnet. I hate whenever someone is getting out of my car and they use their hand to push the door close because at that point I’m left with an unwanted impurity on my door. 

Now that I accomplished this goal the next target on my list is to finish these next two years strong at GCC in order to transfer with a scholarship to ASU to obtain my Accounting degree.

What was read throughout this Post is what makes me unique. Name another Andres Diaz that was born in Mexico, Attends GCC and has a 2013 Mustang GT. Every-single one of us has experiences, goals, creativity, tastes that makes us unique. This is the Person On The Other Side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #10 Is Apple Scamming Us All?

Entry #3 The Big Bang

Entry #1 Exploring Blogger